Bakkers | Hommen is an independent real estate development firm, active in the Netherlands since 2013. We source, acquire, develop, and build every project we initiate. Our focus is on value-add opportunities which we (re)develop and redefine. We manage and are in control of the whole cycle of the project from acquisition, development, and asset management to disposition.
For more information see: www.bakkers-hommen.nl
Join us for an internship in our Amsterdam or Eindhoven office where you will have the opportunity to:
· Build deep real estate knowledge in the fields of investment management, acquisition, and development
· Analyze and dissect business models in order to make more informed investment decisions
· Have real impact on investment decisions made by the company through your direct contributions
· Be part of a hands-on team of professionals with extensive experience in investment management
· Gaining knowledge of the whole real estate cycle by working together with other departments such as Development Management and Asset Management
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of investor presentations/reporting
- Support in;
- Financial analyses
- Real estate valuations
- Market research
- Assisting the team in general due diligence process in the acquisition process
At Bakkers | Hommen we seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, creative, pragmatic and take initiative.
The successful candidate should:
· Have strong communication skills
· Be a hands-on team player
· Have excellent attention to detail
· More than average knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
· Be available for a minimum of five days a week for three to six months
To be considered for the internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Currently enrolled as a bachelor or masters student or recent graduate in the field of economics, real estate, finance, or engineering
· An interest in investment management and real estate
· Fluency in Dutch and English
More questions or would you like to have more information? Please contact José Antonio Roodhof at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-41319418.
If you are enthusiastic, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.